A Channel Ready HIPAA Platform Built for IT Service Providers
The HIPAA Risk Advisor platform is easily customized to be co-branded or white-labeled enabling you to offer a risk assessment service to your clients. You then help your clients address gaps in HIPAA compliance through IT remediation services. Our assessments drive demand for your IT services in the healthcare industry.
HIPAA Risk Advisor is designed for small to midsize clinics and doctor’s offices struggling to quickly meet and demonstrate compliance with the HIPAA Security Rule. Undergoing a security risk assessment, including a detailed review and analysis of all risks involved, is an onerous task for most small practices. The platform is also ideal for assessing Business Associates.
HIPAA Risk Advisor streamlines the entire security risk assessment process, with an automated online assessment, a detailed risk analysis report, as well as a dedicated HIPAA security consultant for guidance at every stage along the way.
According to former OCR Director Jocelyn Samuels
Covered entities must not only conduct assessments to safeguard ePHI, they must act on those assessments as well
- Customer Relationship Ownership: Maintain ownership and control of your customer relationships
- Branding: Customize the HIPAA Risk Advisor portal with your own branding
- Free Demo Access: Gain immediate “demo” access to HIPAA Risk Advisor at no cost
- Revenue Sharing: Up-front commissions for one-time sales and renewals
- Marketing Support: In the form of brochures, datasheets, product videos, web-site content, and customer testimonials
- Lower Costs: Easier management, no upfront investment, and lower infrastructure costs
- Transparent and Simple Pricing: Manage your customers’ subscriptions and invoices through secure access to our cloud-based payment system
- Trusted advisor for a growing and loyal customer base – in healthcare security, compliance, insurance, or Healthcare IT services
- Existing strong Healthcare market presence – particularly for smaller practices fitting this profile
- 5 physical location or less
- Under 50 EMR users
- 5 systems of less
- Level of standardization of the systems, its use and practices
- Possesses deep skills, knowledge and experience about healthcare IT solutions
- Frequent implementer or administrator for Electronic Health Record (EHR) software installations and migrations
- Ability to deliver ongoing and comprehensive healthcare software or consulting services
- Desire to invest in a partnership to expand offerings on the HIPAA Risk Advisor platform