Facilitated Risk Analysis
Achieve HIPAA compliance in 5 easy steps
HIPAA Risk Advisor guides you through a simple 5-step process. Work at your own pace through the self-analysis, and then work with your assigned HIPAA consultant to get the most from your report.
You complete a detailed questionnaire by logging into our secure website.
The consultant reviews documents provided with the questionnaire.
A Focal Point Data Risk HIPAA consultant conducts interviews with your administrator.
A detailed HIPAA Security Analysis report is written by the consultant.
The report is reviewed with your practice.
Why choose HIPAA Risk Advisor?
Medical, dental, chiropractors, podiatrist and other specialty practices are choosing HIPAA Risk Advisor because it offers a detailed, cost-effective model to assist you in identifying the risk to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability for your ePHI. In addition, the gaps in your practice’s compliance with the HIPAA Security Rule.
The benefits include:
- Simple tool, designed for use by office administrators/managers
- Satisfies HIPAA Security Rule and Meaningful Use requirements for a Risk Analysis
- Work-at-your-own-pace questionnaire
- Personalized attention from Focal Point Data Risk HIPAA consultant
- Detailed HIPAA Security Analysis report for your practice, including executive summary, findings with risk ratings, gaps and prioritized recommendations